Already have a Username/Password for Makara Journal of Health Research?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The authors' attest that the manuscript, or portions of the manuscript, has not been previously published and that they have not released publishing rights of the article to a third party.
- If the study involves human subjects, the authors declare that they have carried out their research in accordance with the ethical standards of the Helsinki Declaration. Similarly, if animals are involved in the research process, the authors have followed the guidelines relating to experiments on animals.
- The authors have checked that their manuscript thoroughly complies with the guidelines set by the MJHR.
Journal Publishing Agreement (JPA)
Makara Journal of Health Research (MJHR)
The Makara Journal of Health Research (MJHR) reserves all rights to the published scientifc manuscript. Please read this form carefully and sign it if you agree to its terms as your written acceptance of this JPA is required before your article can be published. Please return the signed JPA via email to email@example.com.
As the corresponding author, I declare on behalf of myself and my co-authors that:
- The article is an original work and does not involve fraud, fabrication, or plagiarism.
- The article has not been published previously and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. If accepted by the MJHR, the article will not be submitted for publication to any other journal.
- The article contains no defamatory or unlawful statements and does not contain any materials that infringe upon individual privacy, proprietary rights, or any statutory copyright.
- We have obtained written permission from owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources from where they were obtained.
- All authors have made significant contributions to the study including the conception and design of the article, the analysis of the data, and the writing of the manuscript.
- All authors have reviewed the manuscript, take responsibility for its content, and approve its publication.
- All authors are aware of and agree to the terms of this publishing agreement and I am signing on their behalf.
Copyright Transfer Agreement
I hereby assign and transfer to the Makara Journal of Health Research all exclusive rights of copyright ownership to the above work. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to publish, republish, derivate, distribute, transmit, sell, or otherwise use the work and other related material worldwide, in whole, or in part, in all languages, in electronic, printed, or any other forms of media, now known or hereafter developed and the right to authorise or license third parties to do any of the above. I understand that these exclusive rights will become the property of the Makara Journal of Health Research from the date the article is accepted for publication. I also understand that the Makara Journal of Health Research, as a copyright owner, has sole authority to license and permit reproductions of the article. I understand that, except for copyright, other proprietary rights related to the work (e.g. patents or other rights to any process or procedure) shall be retained by the authors. To reproduce any text, figures, tables, or illustrations from this article in future works of their own, the authors must obtain written permission from the Makara Journal of Health Research; such permission cannot be unreasonably withheld by the Makara Journal of Health Research.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure
I confirm that all funding sources that supported the work and all institutions and people who contributed to the work, but do not meet the criteria for authors are acknowledged. I also confirm that all commercial affiliations, stock ownership, equity interests, or patent-licensing arrangements that could be considered to pose a financial conflict of interest in connection with the article have been disclosed.
Names and email addresses submitted to the MJHR will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.