|Vol 21, No 3 (2014): September||The Social Accountability Paradox in the Regional Democratic Budget Policy Making||Abstract PDF|
|Rutiana Dwi Wahyuningsih, Sri Hastjarjo|
|Vol 21, No 2 (2014): May||Bureaucratic Transparency in Regional Budget (APBD) Management||Abstract PDF|
|I Putu Yoga Bumi Pradana|
|1 - 2 of 2 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Indexed in and a member of:
All submitted articles will be screened for plagiarism and similarities check through:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All manuscripts are published under Creative Commons license: Attribution Share-Alike 4.0 International (CC-BY-SA 4.0).
Authors retain the copyrights of their published works and allow others to share the work with an acknowledgemnt of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are free to use, reuse and share their articles without any embargo period, provided that journal is acknowledged as the original venue of publication. This freedom includes, for example, posting the article in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book, even for commercial purposes.
Authors are also permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to, during, and after the submission process and publication of the article.