Already have a Username/Password for Makara Journal of Science?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
- All authors listed have read and approved the material being submitted.
- The text and findings reported therein are wholly the work of the authors and those acknowledged.
- The manuscript submitted or the data contained therein has not been published or accepted for publication in any other journal and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Madigan, M.T., Martinko, J.M., Stahl, D.A.,Clark, D.P. 2010. Brock Biology of Microorganisms, 13th ed. Benjamin Cummings. San Francisco. pp. 42-59.
- O’Brien, P., Revaprasadu, N. 2013. Solid-State Materials, Including Ceramics and Minerals. In Reedijk, J., Poeppelmeier, K. (eds.), Comprehensive Inorganic Chemistry II, 2nd ed. Elsevier. United states. pp.xxii-xxiv.
- Kwon, J. W and Kim, S.D. 2014. Characterization of an antibiotic produced by bacillus subtilis JW-1 that suppresses Ralstonia solanacearum. J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 24(1): 13-18, http://dx.doi.org/10.4014/jmb.1308.08060.
- Unpublished data
- Personal communication manuscripts in preparation or submitted pamphlets
- Material that has not been subjected to peer review.
- American spelling (e.g., labeling, sulfur, nonspecific, antiviral)
- SI units (System International d'Unites)
- g/mL (i.e., backslash for "per," rather than g mL -1)
- Km, Vmax, I0 (i.e., subscripted, non-italicized)
- Centrifugal force should be preferably expressed as ×g, rather than rpm
- L-amino acid, D-amino acid (i.e., LD in small caps)
- natto, kimchi (i.e., foreign-named bioproducts in lowercase letters and italicized)
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- One author designated as corresponding author
- Telephone and fax numbers and e-mail address of the corresponding author
- Page and line numbers
- All tables (including title, description, and footnotes) and figures are provided in a single file with the main text for initial submission.
- References are in the correct format for this journal.
- All references mentioned in References are cited in the text and vice versa.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.