Already have a Username/Password for The South East Asian Journal of Management?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The authors' attest that the manuscript, or portions of the manuscript, has not been previously published and that they have not released publishing rights of the article to a third party.
The manuscript comply with the SEAM's main focus and scope.
The authors have checked that their manuscript thoroughly complies with the guidelines set by the SEAM. As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Journal Publishing Agreement (JPA)
The South East Asian Journal of Management (SEAM)
The South East Asian Journal of Management (SEAM) reserves all rights to the published scientific manuscript. Please read this form carefully and sign it if you agree to its terms as your written acceptance of this JPA is required before your article can be published. Please return the signed JPA via email to email@example.com.
As the corresponding author, I declare on behalf of myself and my-coauthors that:
1. The article is an original work and does not involve fraud, fabrication, or plagiarism.
2. The article has not been published previously and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. If accepted by the SEAM, the article will not be submitted for publication to any other journal.
3. The article contains no defamatory or unlawful statements and does not contain any materials that infringe upon individual privacy, proprietary rights, or any statutory copyright.
4. We have obtained written permission from owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources from where they were obtained.
5. All authors have made significant contributions to the study including the conception and design of the article, the analysis of the data, and the writing of the manuscript.
6. All authors have reviewed the manuscript, take responsibility for its content, and approve its publication.
7. All authors are aware of and agree to the terms of this publishing agreement and I am signing on their behalf.
Copyright Transfer Agreement
I hereby assign and transfer to The South East Asian Journal of Management all exclusive rights of copyright ownership to the above work. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to publish, republish, derivate, distribute, transmit, sell, or otherwise use the work and other related material worldwide, in whole, or in part, in all languages, in electronic, printed, or any other forms of media, now known or hereafter developed and the right to authorize or license third parties to do any of the above. I understand that these exclusive rights will become the property of The South East Asian Journal of Management from the date the article is accepted for publication. I also understand that The South East Asian Journal of Management, as a copyright owner, has sole authority to license and permit reproductions of the article. I understand that, except for copyright, other proprietary rights related to the work (e.g. patents or other rights to any process or procedure) shall be retained by the authors. To reproduce any text, figures, tables, or illustrations from this article in the future works of their own, the authors must obtain written permission from The South East Asian Journal of Management; such permission cannot be unreasonably withheld by The South East Asian Journal of Management.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure
I confirm that all funding sources that supported the work and all institutions and people who contributed to the work, but do not meet the criteria for authors are acknowledged. I also confirm that all commercial affiliation, stock ownership, equity interests, or patent-licensing arrangements that could be considered to pose a financial conflict of interest in connection with the article have been disclosed.
Names and email address submitted to the SEAM will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.